Jan 2, 2011

Album Art - Art work on pebbles

ART WORK ON PEBBLES :



This art work done for my JURRY.I  sem  ,this art work is done in work of an visual arts which is a piece of conceptual art .
Art work is the some creativity which is a process of transferring 
ones idea in the form of art in which he want  to express to the world

Why I choose pebble to this work ? its because
·        I HOLD A PEBBLE IN MY HAND.
IT SERVIED IN THE WORLD AFTER A LOTS OF NATURAL DAMAGE.
IT GENTLY ROCKED ON OCEAN FLOOR.
WAVES MADE ME TO FEEL IT.
PEBBLE MAKES ME SPECIAL .
          

This art work was done with my friends knowledge  who used to help me in all those activity on works and discussion made us to come very closer .
MATERIALS:
Watch glass,glue,pebble,acrylic color, time
METHOD:
FIRST : take the watch glass in your hand
SECOND: Pore some glue in the watch glass wait for 3 min before it gets dry fully
THIRD : After it place the pebble care fully above the glass accourding the shape of the pebble
FOURTH : If required add more glue above it . finally appy the colour u needed to it and let it dry for a day in sun don’t shake it . then ur pebble is ready.
RESULT : This work saved me from others work which made me to get more attention of the jurrer towards my ART WORK

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend, This is my first visit, I am very excited to be joining your blog, and seeing what there is to offer. My professional background includes fashion, designer and entrepreneur.I want to learn about online marketing combination. I work at dresses and wedding factory, so if you any help or question about my job please contact me or reply this post. Here is My new post: Design My Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnks u frnd .. ! thnks for the feedback . !! may i know more abt u plz .. ! mail me or chk me in twiter !! thnk u !!

      naveenmass@gmail.com

      Delete

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT :)

FLIPKART-SEARCH

Link IT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...